Saturday, March 5, 2011

Biting the Bullet

Well, after a couple of months of putting up with our in-a-constant-state-of-disrepair gym at the apartment complex, we are biting the bullet and going to join Snap Fitness in Columbiana.

Yesterday, we were all motivated and ready to go, so we pulled up the website and saw that the gym's staffed hours were 10-7. I suggested that we call before we left to make sure there was someone there, but Jackie said no. So we drive all the way there, only to find a sign on the door saying that the manager wouldn't be back until today at 11. When I saw it, I thought, "I told you so. Let's try again tomorrow."

We are going to head over there in a couple of minutes. I'm really excited about it, but I'm also kind of nervous. Now I won't have the excuse of blaming the crappy gym at the apartment.

It's time to buckle down and do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment