Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Man, what I'd give for a DeLorean...

As I sit here fighting back sniffles, I can't help but think of how awesome it would be to have a DeLorean. Not just any DeLorean, but the time machine type from Back to the Future.

Right now, I wish that I could activate the time circuits, fire up the flux capacitor, and floor it to 88 mph and travel back to Sunday evening when I stopped by my mom and dad's house.

I went searching for some old books under my old bed. Apparently, there was some pretty potent dust under there. I'm talking dust that hadn't been disturbed for the better part of 5 or 6 years.

After pulling the books out, I started sniffling...then I started sneezing. And my sinuses are still awful.

I would love to hope in my time machine and tell my past self to forget about the books!

Also, I've had a hankering to watch BTTF lately, but it doesn't look like I'll have the time to do that anytime soon.

If only I had a time machine...

No comments:

Post a Comment