Saturday, July 16, 2011

Here we go...again!

After yesterday's post, I was motivated to haul my butt to the gym. I was so glad that there were only 2 cars in the parking lot when I pulled up. I hate going when it's busy.

I only did the elliptical today... but it felt so good to be back!!

I also spoke with the guy that works there about why we hadn't received our two free months for referring my parents and a lady from our church. I've been assured that we'll get 2 months for free, which is a $100 savings!!!

While I was on the elliptical, I kept telling myself, "Just keep going...just keep going..." Of course, the voice in my head sounded a lot like Ellen DeGeneres as Dory in Finding Nemo. "Just keep swimming..."

When I was done, I was proud of myself. I didn't feel like I was going to die. In fact, I felt better than I have in a long time. I keep trying to remember how good I felt before I gained all this weight. I also keep looking at my motivation pictures. Oh, to be that skinny again...

I know that I have a long way to go, but I'm determined to succeed! I can do this!!


1 comment:

  1. You can do it!!! I keep seeing pinterest boards filled up with workout inspiration. Want an invite?

    ReplyDelete